destination photography

BARCELONA

22-24 March

let’s meet in Barcelona

Maternity Session

Couple Session

Packages

40 minutes | 40 photos | €150

60 minutes | 60 photos | €200

 

Available slots

22 March | 6.30-7.30 am.

22 March | 18-19.00 pm.

23 March | 6.30-7.30 am.

23 March | 18-19.00 pm.

24 March | 6.30-7.30 am.

24 March | 18-19.00 pm.

Style
The most important part is to make sure that my style is what you’re looking for :)) I prefer natural lights, and earth-colored, simple clothes. Be sure to check my Instagram and my website to get an impression of my art direction.

Payment
To finalize the booking, I ask in advance 20% of the total sum, which you can transfer to my bank account or to my Paypal account. The remaining 80% is due when I sent you the edited pictures :))

Location
We will be staying in Barcelona city centre, so it would be ideal for us to have the session in the city as well. But if you wanted to travel to a beautiful place near Barcelona, and if you could give us a lift there and then back to the city, we would be more than happy to accompany you along the journey.

Let's get the conversation going! 🤝

8 + 13 =

hu_HU